Connecting to the SELINK Conference Node
Whn using the Windows EchoLink Application:
If using the Android App There is a SEARCH icon (magnifying glass) on the top of the screen. Tap it then enter the text to search and press [go]. The screen will show a list of matching connections. Tap the one you want, then you have the option to connect, or add to favorites.
- Make sure you are connected to the network (can see the station list)
- Open the "Station" tab at the top of the screen and click the FIND option near the bottom of the list of options.
- Type in SELINK and click the FIND button.
- The station list will scroll stoping with the text you entered. If not found check your spelling.
- Once SELINK found just right-click the name then select "add to favorites" and it will be saved in your favorites list. If you want you can click CONNECT and it will attempt to connect you.
For the iPhone, (Thanks to K4HF), open the Echolink App and assuming you are registered select Stations at the bottom and Search Window at the top. Type in SELINK then Search. It should take you right to “SELINK” Lookout Mountain, GA US. Add this Link to your Favorites.
Please check in using the SELINK Conference Node rather than the repeater. Conferenceerence Nodes are better equipped for large numbers of users.