Lets Rally in the Heart of the Piedmont!
2019 RV Radio Network Spring Eyeball Rally
ARRL Specialty Convention
Wednesday April 24 - Saturday April 27, 2019 (4 nights)
Cross Winds Family Campground
160 Campground Lane, Linwood, NC 27299
Phone: (336) 853-4567
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org when you make a reservation.
Call the campground and make your reservation NOW!
Be sure to tell them you are with the RV Radio Network
Rally Camping Site Rates
Daily Group Rate: 30 Amp sites $40 / 50 Amp sites $43
Early or late days are at the same rate.
Weekly Rate: 30 Amp $258 / 50 Amp $276 (Best Buy!)
Get the Rally Application >>> HERE
We have reserved a number of "Buddy Sites
". Buddy Sites are adjacent pull through sites from opposite directions so that your curb side faces your buddy's curb side creating a large yard between the two RVs. There are also regular single sites in the area of the Buddy Sites.
Planned On-Site activities include:
Two Dinners *
Two Breakfasts *
Pot Luck Lunch
Seminars / Forums
Daily Happy Hour
Flea Market / Book Swap
Ice Cream Social *
Major Prize Drawing **
* Included with rally fee ** Requires current membership
Some popular area attractions include:
- NC Transportation Museum - A huge indoor exibit of historic rail cars and locomotives including private cars of famous persons, a working roundhouse, train rides, and YOU can be “At the Throttle” of a working steam engine!
- Richard Childress Racing Museum - The museum is home to some of the team's most successful cars and iconic moments outside of the Earnhardt-Childress legacy.
- Childress Vinyards - Childress Vineyards is one of the most prominent wineries in the state's re-emerging wine industry.
- Gold Hill Mines which were worked from 1842 - 1915
- Gold Hill Mines Historic Park - a 70 acre park located at 735 St. Stephens Church Road, Gold Hill, North Carolina. It is privately owned by The Historic Gold Hill and Mines Foundation
- Boone's Cave Park - Rumored to be the where Squire and Sarah Jarman Morgan spent their first winter, with the then teenage Daniel upon entering the region in 1751, perhaps to escape Native Americans.
More details, Rally Application and Rally Fee will be posted as available.
Your Rally Hosts are Hank and Selene Montgomery.
Questions: contact Hank at email@example.com